Reserve your SpotEarly Childhood Summer Organizing Leadership Institute.
The Institute will be run by Dr. Denisha Jones, DEY’s Director of Early Childhood Organizing. Dr. Jones, a former early childhood teacher and preschool director, received her Ph.D. from Indiana University in 2013 and her J.D. from the University of the district of Columbia in 2018. She is also Director of Teacher Education and an Assistant Professor in the School of Education at Trinity Washington University in Washington, DC.
DEY SUMMER ORGANIZING INSTITUTE AGENDA
- 1:00-7:00 pm – Arrival, welcome, getting started, networking
- Dinner on your own
Monday, July 8th
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm – Preparing our advocacy efforts
- Breakfast and lunch included. Dinner on your own.
Tuesday, July 9th
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Early childhood education advocacy day
- Breakfast and lunch on your own
- 4:30-6:30 – Debrief and next steps
- Snack provided as Institute ends
Wednesday, July 10th
- Departure day